Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Take a Walk

When I was at my lowest, my bestfriend (other than my real bestfriend) was talking long, liberating walks. Whenever you're sad, whenever you're confused, or on the verge of blowing up in the middle of  fight,  feeling ancy or just plain down in the dumps, my advice is: take a walk. You know what they say: exercise=endorphines=happy.

Once in San Francisco, my bestfriends and I walked around and just let go. We actually bumped into a few hilarious/cute/quirky characters.

                                        

Mrs. (MR.) Potts hanging outside of H&M


Weird Fat Geisha Man entering his car


      And the cutest little mouse I've seen in Pier 39!!!!    


Talk a walk. It helps. :)


Cheerios, 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!