Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Friday, April 16, 2010

No ordinary day

My day started out like most..woke up, got dressed, ran errands...

And then...after a late night grocery run, I came home to this....

My godchild, Kala-8 months. Today was the first time I met her, as I live in Manila and she, in Sydney. I haven't been back since this time last year so it was awesome to finally see her! The Christening is this Sunday...get ready for the ride called "being Erica's inaanak", Kala!

--Erica, Manila via Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!