Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sydney Smiles

I've been such a slacker with posting the past few days! So hard to sit still while on vacation but here are a few things that have made me happy/grateful/smiley/laugh lately.

1. I got to see a few of my friends the first day I arrived. We had a few drinks at the house :)
2. El Jannah-Seriously folks, if you are ever in Sydney, you MUST go to Granville and try El Jannah Lebanese Charcoal Chicken. Incidentally, El Jannah means "Paradise" in Arabic, and let me tell you, it it goes beyond its name.When I am in Sydney I eat this regularly, when I am not I dream about it.
3. Berkelouw Books in Newtown. 1st Floor-new books (great selection too!) 2nd floor-second hand books and cafe. Such a cozy place. I loved it :)

4. El Jannah. Yes, again.

5. The nice guy behind the counter at the Indian place in Westpoint who gave me free Gulab Jamun.

6. Shopping with my sister.

7. Cold weather!-I'm not usual a fan but it is a welcome break from Manila's heat.

Little things make me happy. Hope you found stuff to make you smile too :)

Peace, Erica-Manila (now in Sydney! ;p)

1 comment:

  1. must visit! that's my kind of haven :) lol books, books and more books!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!