Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Love is Bliss

It was like a loud drum beat that came ringing to my ears. It was so loud that I thought I was heading towards loosening my sense of hearing. I looked around, searched for where the sound was coming, pointing to where the waves are rooted from its origin and then I realized, it was coming from the left side of my chest. It was coming from my heart. I was in love.

It wasn’t that long since he first held my hand and carried through the winds to face the world as one with him. It was only three years and six months ago, but it already felt like forever. I haven’t notice the time was fleeting fast maybe because each time I am with him, every moment stops. Every single minute I lay my head on his shoulder, it feels like I am in a magical ball where the music is endless. Each note is like a tiny hearts and every melody is like a beautiful butterfly. Blissful!

Not all people are blessed with a kind of love that can take you to places far beyond reach, but I am thankful to God for giving me a man whose hand perfectly fits mine. It’s always a good feeling to have someone whom you can share your likes and dislikes, your heartaches and heartbreaks, your happiness and hatred, your dreams and your aspirations.  Yes, we have shared many things. We’ve laugh, we fight, we kiss and we make up.

For me, he is a lover, a teacher, a companion, a partner, an enemy and most of all, he is my best friend. He knows me inside out and accepts me for what I am. Even if I have a tan skin, even if I have flab, even if I cry easily, even if I am sometimes a brat, even if I annoy him sometimes, even if I pinch him, even if I eat a lot of chocolates and gain weight the nest morning, even if I write a lot of nonsense things, even if I sometimes open his social networking accounts, even if I don’t talk much and the list can go endless. I pray that God will embrace us as we both continue with our journey, until we seal our fingers with the ring of matrimony, until little “mini me’s” comes running around our house, until arthritis crawls to our bones at the end of the long day, until our hair turn silver and gray, and until we come home to heaven’s paradise.

--Julie Ann
Davao City, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!