Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sibling Love

I don't like in the same country as the rest of my family, so being able to fly to Sydney to see them, or them coming home is always a treat for me.

I am in Australia at the moment, and I had happy hour drinks in the backyard with my not-so-little brother, Mio, about life in general and his plans for the next year or so.

it was nice catching up with him and talking to him like an adult, which more and more I realize he is becoming. At 21, he has a long way to go and many changes that will happen to him, but it's nice to be able to have real conversations and give him advice as well.
Me (30) and my brother Mio (21) :)

--Erica Paredes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!