Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Monday, March 29, 2010

[Smile Project] Episode 2: The Case of the Secret Smile and the Tag-Dag Gag

I think I'm gaining momentum in this Smile Project of mine (thanks Sarah for the name).

Today I jumped on my bright yellow bike - Tilly the Tulip, happiness on wheels and pedalled furiously to work.
Popped over to my see my barista and bought the usual - large soy latte with 2 sugars, thanks!
Ran up the stairs and got dressed into my work gear - you just can't pedal in a skirt and heels.
As I lifted up my black t-shirt I noticed a small bright white tag cheekily waving at me.

Crappy-poo Batman!!!

I had been riding and walking around with my shirt inside out.
Bright white happy tags against the sombre black shirt was obviously cause for the wider than usual
smiles of my baristas this morning, and the 5 people lined up behind me waiting to get their coffee.
Recovering from my shock, I couldn't help but chuckle.
But damn them all for not saying a thing!

[Note to readers: I am a tragic fan of the Nancy Drew Mysteries and am on a mission to reconnect with my inner sleuth to hunt down these books to pass on to my baby girl. Pardon the cheesy mystery story themed titles]

--Lisette, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!