Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Man Who Changed My Life

May 16, 2007. It was a Wednesday. At roughly 6AM, that’s when my life changed. I found out I was pregnant. And I knew that everything would be different from that point on.

Later that year, he came into my life. He has changed me in more ways than one. Captured my heart and soul completely.

Here he is at one of our family lunches. Taken in early February. He was 2 years and 1.5 months old then.
He has brought so much joy to our family! He’s our dear little boy. The main man in my life right now :)



--
Katrina Villareal
Manila, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!