Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Knowing is half the battle

Have been thinking of this blog and mulling over my next entry...  have been thinking of a story that I could tell, something funny or quirky or particularly  touching.
 
I couldn't think of a single one.
 
I'm not saying I'm unhappy... on the contrary... I am very, very happy. I have a feeling of contentment and peace that I haven't felt in a really long time.  And it's only now that I've really analyzed why that is.
 
It's because I am loved. And I know it. I know it, because I have been shown, I have been told, I have been held and hugged as I was told. I have been given a beautiful blouse and a box of chocolates for absolutely no reason.
 
But this isn't enough to know, I realize - I have to take the next step.
 
And that is to let people who are important to me know that I love them, too.
 
Hm.  I get the feeling that when I do that, I will finally have a funny, quirky, particularly touching story to tell on this blog.
 
-Gloria Sicam, Mandaluyong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!