Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Pleasant Surprise

So I went over my girlfriend Christina's house for her family's Palm Sunday Dinner. When I arrived her whole family was over already finishing their dessert. (Filipino time of course) After they all left I was at the long dining table with my Christina's grandma who has become very fond of me. As Christina was clearing the table of the left over pies and assortment of cookies, her grandma says to me in her New York-Italian accent," J.C., I really love ya. Even if I never see you around here I would still love ya." This caught me as a surprise; not because I didn't think she liked me but the genuineness of her voice made the statement all so true. This caused Christina to shed a single tear and left me blank. Whatta statement!

JC Albano, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!