Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I forgot to smile.

Yesterday I had a major milestone in my pregnancy. Justin and I saw my tummy wiggle from the baby's movements!! Her movements have just been getting stronger and stronger everyday as our delivery date gets closer!! A very exciting thing for a new mom and a very good excuse for some tears of joy!!!

After all the excitement I thought up of all my worries and fears about being a new mom that I completely forgot how beautiful the moment was when we saw her move. I gave myself an excuse to have a crazy hormonal rant with all the tears I could possibly shed. I forgot to smile. I forgot the happiness and lightness of life that was right there for me to enjoy! I have an amazing man right beside me and an amazing little girl growing in my belly. How could i forget such a thing?

I forgot to smile when I forgot all the love that was around me. We are all surrounded by love and when we take the time to remember that Happiness is available when you choose it, when you seize it and when you exude it.

Today I choose love and happiness. Smile =)


Trish Bote, Manila



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!