Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

hangin out with Fam is a happy thing!!!

Today i went to the bank to encash my Mulah w my Boy Jhego,yes me and Jhego are Again Legit Misfitz,after that we hung out @ Starbucks Podium for Coffee,waited for my Sister Iza,we bonded talked about things,catching up,memories and all,as usual Jhego with the witty outrageous "hirits"said in filipino"Aararo ako para sa asawa ko para masiyahan siya.. Wala ka ng hahanapin pa" Translation"I Will sow my royal oats for my wife to make her happy won't ask for anything more"somting like that LM_AO!!! but yes it was a good afternoon despite the earthquake that happend but it wasn't serious,just happy happy moments with my sister and my partner in rhyme,time for another Misfitz Reunion....Jabongga 2010 LOL! I love my Sister she is the best sister in the whole wide world,i thank God for her and to Jhego,we will always be Misfitz 4 life!!! God Bless Peace!!!!

MC Dash Calzado

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!