Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The little things

Random act of kindness that I witnessed today:

This morning on my way to school there was an old blind guy being led by his wife (i'm assuming) and begging. I rolled down my window and gave them some coins and after thanking me they proceeded to ask the jeepney driver in front of me for some change. I was so surprised when the driver gave the couple a bunch of coins. I know people who are filthy rich and don't share a single cent so I was so surprised when the driver found it in his heart to share, probably what little he had with people less fortunate than him. :)

-Abigail Sy, Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!