Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What made me smile today?

1.  Being hugged by a sweet and loving two year old boy when I came home.  
2.  Knowing it's my best friend's birthday today and that I was able to celebrate it with him in person 2 days ago.
3.  Watching "How to Train Your Dragon" with my 16 year old nephew and hearing him say, "This is a cool movie."
 
-Gloria Sicam, Manila


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!