Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I found him

September 9, 2007 --- I met him. I liked him the moment I saw him and I know there’s something. But I just waited and thought I could never deserve a guy like him so I just stared and longed.
September 9, 2009 --- exactly 2 years later… US happened. He’s in Florida, im here in Cebu. Really far from each other but we made it! It’s a really long story but to cut it short, everything is just working. God is always present, we want the same things, we have the same goals and just so happy that we found each other.
Your browser may not support display of this image.
Arthur changed everything in my life. He helped me become a better person and taught me how to love everything around me. he made me realized that life’s good! And its getting better because everyday with him is purely amazing! Long distance relationship is really hard but we’re doing it because we love each other that much that it can’t shake us. As long as we know that we have each other, we’re ok.
He gave me more reason to smile every morning. He loves me like no other and until now I still can’t believe I have someone like him. Im blessed! And im thankful for the love and patience he’s giving me. I miss him everyday since he left last February. But June is just around, and I know we’ll have more blast together. Im excited like crazy!
**** Squeep, If you’re reading this, know that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and I can’t wait to wrap my arms around you again…

Agnes Pasco, Cebu City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!