Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I.am.grateful.

I am grateful for the little one growing in my belly, and even more grateful when i feel her small little movements.
I am grateful for the lunchbox full of healthy goodies packed by my boyfriend, Justin who is making sure his daughter and I are well fed =)
I am grateful for my cousin, Rae who is always there to listen to my paranoia and excited thoughts about being a new mom.
I am grateful for my sister Camilla who has shown so much power within the last few weeks.
I am grateful for my brothers Gio and Tollo who always make me laugh and try to eat all my pregnant food.
I am grateful for Justin who loves me unconditionally.. and for his random cuddles and belly rubs in the middle of the night.
I am grateful to the Universe who has made my world overflowing with love and light!

Trish Bote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!