Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Adorable cartoon comedy

Traffic on Friday is always horrendous and I was expecting it to be really bad today because I had back-to-back meetings lined up. Luckily enough it was such a crazy efficient day with everything getting done on time or early! Thank goodness! And then this evening Nino and I went to watch How to Train your Dragon in 3D and it made me smile and laugh non-stop. Such an adorable cartoon and so funny too. (Plus I think I really liked it because the dragon reminded me of our adorable pug!) Along the hilarious vein of Kung-fu Panda if you want a fun and adorable cartoon that is witty and captivating, catch How to Train your Dragon while it is still in theaters! Have a good weekend!


Think happy thoughts,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!