Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Real Talk

Last night, I had VIP tickets to watch the Changing Lives concert featuring Timbaland, Justin Timberlake and Jojo.

It was fun, although I left a little early so I wouldn't get caught in traffic. I was supposed to go to the after party (original plan from the day before) but instead ended the night quietly watching a dvd with my boyfriend, Abdul, whose presence in my life has been so shockingly important and necessary to me from the moment we met.

Before I left the concert, my friend and I were discussing post-concert plans, and I declined to go to the after party because I realized I'd rather end my day with Abdul, than partying with JT, Timbaland and Jojo.

He's awesome. So grateful he got sent my way. Thanks Big Guy!

--Erica Paredes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!