Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What's YOUR feel good song? :-)

Always loved Stacie's feel good songs, and this one--even after five years--still gives me that little pick-up whenever I play it.





True life true to me, the way it's got to be, so simple, so simple, so simple...


Live to love, love to be absolutely free, so simple so simple, so simple...


Give me wisdom, plain and truthful, give me something I don't know, plain as education, inspiration I suppose


Give me family on a Sunday, and I'll be just fine/ There's nothing in the world that's worth all of my time...





Hope this video reminds you of how the simple things are what matter! :)

Have a good good day, everyone!


Cheerios,

Andrea de Guzman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!