Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Give us a smile, luv!

This blog has inspired me.
Brimming with positivity (and burnt rice & other fried things),
I woke up yesterday morning with a positivity mission:
To smile at every person I was going to meet that day.

Admittedly, I spent most of the day locked away in the office scowling at my computer screen.
Not very positive, I know but computer screens don't count as a person.
I must have met 15 people all up - all of them I smiled at.
How did I go with my positivity mission, you ask?

5 of them were ones I work with who just assumed I was on my usual caffeine high.
The rest were the regulars at the cafe where I get my lunch.
Half of them happily flashed their pearly whites,
while the remainder just looked at me with a puzzled expression - probably thinking I was completely bonkers!

Despite the mixed results, I shall persevere.

Watch this space...

- Lisette, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!