Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Dear Nana

I started baking because of my Nana and later found out that it helps me out of my deep rooted sadness.. When the room is filled with the smell of vanilla, and I get ready to top the cupcakes with icing and heart shaped sprinkles, my heart flutters and I feel a sudden rush of gratitude and love. And when I see how much happiness they bring other people, It just makes my entire day.

Its the simple things in life that are worth living for. Like cupcakes.

This is for my Nana, who continues to inspire me in whatever I do.


-Dane Gonzalez, Boracay Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!