Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Here comes the sun...

Happiness is indeed all around us even when times can get difficult and tiresome all we have to do is remember the good things and realize that life is beautiful indeed! My happiness comes from being with family and friends! :) Their love and constant support get me through anything. And in particular, I think sunshine radiates off of my darling nephew Jordan or Jordy as we lovingly call him. I love baking cookies with this adorable little guy who never fails to make me smile! 




I can not resist his laughter! Just being with baby J is enough to brighten up my day! Seriously, if you want to just have hours of fun and laughs - spend some quality time with your favorite children - nieces, nephews, godchildren, they not only make you feel loved and special but they also keep you young at heart!

Think happy thoughts,
Michelle Alejandro, Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!