Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Monday, April 5, 2010

My heart teaches my fingers to write

I love the way my mom gives me unconditional love. I feel the same way for her even if i can't show it everyday.

I love the way my uncles and aunts nag about how stubborn and irresponsible I am, after all it's guidance that they are giving.

I love how my cousins tease me about all the flaws that I have, in the end they never let me down.

I love the way my nieces/nephews cry when they see me, they're just too scared too see a cute guy like me. :)

I love the way my brothers/sisters (frat members) tend to make me forget that there is a real world that we have to face. They have always been the strength that i search for in times of sorrow, they have never failed to calm down the storm inside me. We might look irresponsible, still we we have our own dream that we know we will reach.

I love the way my friends and I share laughter and tears amidst every obstacle we encounter, amidst all the hatred we felt for each other, amidst all the cussing and the teasing. We all have the love for each other.

I love the way my ex-girlfriends made me smile, cry, wasted, angry and wild!!! I'm stronger than i was before.

I love the way people around me strive to be the best that they can, how they show off their positive side, how they overcome their fears and sorrows. How they have touched my heart is just amazing.

I love the way GOD puzzled up everything in my life, It's magical how he made simple things extraordinary. It's too plain to see how great the love he has given, too majestic to describe the touch of care and guidance for every tragic, devastating scenario that storms me. He simply does gives us a reason to live, smile and love. Positivity is what he teaches us, what he wants us to believe into..

I love the way YOU give me a reason to love you. Don't wanna lose you. NO EXPLANATIONS ON WHY YOU, 'CAUSE IT'S YOU. TOO MUCH REASONS AND MEANING ON THE WORDS I LOVE YOU.
(if ever you get across this article, you'll know its you.)


--Martin Targa, Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!