Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Little Things





Everyday, I try and remember the things that I am grateful for.  Often times, these are the things that we are so accustomed to and take for granted.  Nevertheless, it doesn't make them any less valuable and so I try and recall all those blessings in life that constantly surround us everyday.  Here are some of the thinks I give thanks for today:

Thank you for the roof over my head.
Thank you for the running water.
Thank you for the food I ate today.
Thank you for my brother and sister.
Thank you for my mom and dad.
Thank you for my dog.
Thank you for grum.
Thank you for the clothes I’m wearing.
Thank you for the bed I am going to sleep on tonight.
Thank you for my toothbrush, and the toothpaste too.
Thank you for my health.
Thank you for my phone.
Thank you for my television.
Thank you for my computer.
Thank you for my internet-connection.
Thank you for my drinking water.
Thank you for the numerous blessing that we receive everyday.

-Abee, Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!