Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thank You.

I am currently traveling again and my internet is intermittent, which explains my lack of posting.

Tonight I went to Philip Island, about 2 hours from Melbourne, and I saw about 200 little penguins emerge from the sea. It was an awesome sight.

On the way home, I realized one thing: I have seen many amazing things in my life. For this I am truly grateful, and hopeful that I am deserving enough to see many more.

-Erica, Manila (via Melbourne)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!