Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Friday, May 28, 2010

Blessed!

As we approach the mid point of 2010, I just want to thank God for all my blessings especially the roles that he has me playing. 

I love being a father to an intelligent & beautiful daughter. I love being a husband to an incredibly gifted & soulfully creative wife. I love being a son to the world's greatest parents. I love being an older brother to supportive siblings that are with me each step of this awesome journey - even though we're (s)miles apart. I love being a part of a dynamically dope family. I love being a part of several closed-knit circle of friends. I love being on HIS team! God is good all the time =)

I'm thankful for my health, wealth, & happiness.  I wish you all peace & blessings in every aspect of your life.


Love & be loved!


Shine on!

- Banj, Manila

4 comments:

  1. the sun has certainly shone on 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts that express gratefulness. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely post. Even if we're so busy with our lives, it's always nice to reflect and be thankful for what we have once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!