Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Angel in Disguise

The Angel in Disguise

It is such a joy when you come home after a long day and be welcomed by the kisses of your enthusiastic dog. And how endearing is it that the very thing they're so enthused about is that you just arrived home?

That's Rafaella. You wouldn't say she's a Rottweiler if you weren't looking because of her sweetness. I named her after the healer amongst the archangels, St. Rapahel, 'cause I knew at the first sight of her, she'd be doing exactly that in my life and boy, I was right. She came right about the time I was in and out of the hospital because of my Lupus. I believe she's one great channel of love from God to our family. When I'm down and I feel like crying, I'd sit beside her and it's as if she knows, because all she'll do is hug me and accompany me until I feel better.

She just never fails to cheer me up and bring light in my life.

It's been 6 years since I was diagnosed with Lupus and I believe I've been putting up a good fight. And with me through all of it is a kick-butt support system, one of which is a sweet, loving, always vibrant dog, Rafa. Life is good. =)
 
 
Samantha Timbreza, Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!