Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

HAPPY FEET

So, I have been in the air again, traveling hours and hours away form Manila for work. I know I have plenty to be thankful for, but I realized that every time I post a travel photo on Facebook, and I  get comments like "I want your life." and "You are so lucky" -just how lucky I really am. When I say work, I mean photo shoots, and interviews and exploring and enjoying whatever place I am in. I love doing all of that, so my work is like play. Plus, I get to choose my team during all trips and shoots so I am always working with people I can have fun with. It's easy to complain about living out of a suitcase, not seeing my boyfriend and daughter enough...but at the end of the day, this kind of travel is the the kind that keeps me alive, keeps me wondering and excited about what else life has to offer-and I know there is a lot and I haven't even seen half of it!

Looking through my newest passport, I noticed a few weeks ago that I only have two more pages before it gets filled up with stamps. That is just my new passport and does not include every other passport I've had since I was born. I know not that many people get to travel as much so I am truly grateful to have had so many opportunities to see different parts of the world. It is my obsession and addiction to read travel blogs, look through websites, check airfare, hop on and off planes and daydream about the next destination I would like to visit.

Thank You Universe, for answering my travel prayers every single time. Thank You. Hopefully you feel I will be deserving of many more.
- Erica, Manila (via Baros Island, Maldives)

1 comment:

  1. spend some time in Maldives . This is the 1st step for your Maldives Holidays. With over 100 Maldives resorts suited for perfect Maldives Vacations for any holidays.this is great for travel and fun.
    thanks
    maldives holidays

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!