Spread Happiness

We're all in this together, whether you feel it or not, whether you like it or not. In this day and age, love, peace, happiness may seem hard to find, but in reality, little things make us smile every single day.

Tell us your stories. We'd love to hear them. Email us at kaya.ananda@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog for you.

Let's keep each other inspired, grateful and loved.

Peace :)

Sunday, July 11, 2010

It was written

I thank God and the Universe for my gift of being able to translate my ideas into writing. It saved my life several times in the past, kept me company through out life and now the urgency to have it in my life is at the strongest its ever been.

Thank You.

---Erica, Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and stories are welcome! Please keep it positive!